View Information Package View Photo Gallery
- Address: 32895 S River Rd, Harrison Charter Township, MI 48045
- All structures and facilities are in excellent condition.
- The marina is located near the point on a peninsula with immediate access to big water.
- Opportunities abound to add new docks and create an expanded wet-slip income stream.
- Travelift and negative fork truck perform safe and efficient haul and launch operations.
- A Con-O-Lift hydraulic trailer is used to position boats in the yard and to transport over land.
- A meticulous service facility that is professionally managed by a MasterTechnician.
- Fresh parts inventory and fresh Ships’ Store inventory are not included in the purchase price and shall be purchased separately at Seller’s cost.
- Boat inventory shall be purchased separately at Seller’s invoice. Alternatively, if Buyer does not want the boats, Seller will consider signing a one year lease with Buyer for $100,000 so he can sell his own remaining boats.
Rick is a uniquely qualified Commercial Maritime Broker. He brings genuine knowledge and experience earned from decades of direct involvement in the Marine Industry. As a Shipyard Operator, as a Financial Officer, and as a Boat Dealership Owner who has been responsible for high level financial reporting for some of the largest and most robust marine facilities in the world, Rick brings exceptional knowledge and understanding to his clientele. His team will be proud to serve your interests with urgency and with professionalism.
Browse our website to view exclusive marine businesses and marinas for sale including boatyards, shipyards, dealerships, rack storage and more.